DENTAL CROWNS LAS VEGAS
LONE MOUNTAIN DENTAL
If you’re looking for dental crowns in Las Vegas, you’ll be glad to know that there are many options available to you. Dental crowns are a popular and effective solution for many dental problems. Whether you need to restore a damaged tooth or improve the appearance of your smile, a dental crown may be the right choice for you.
Dental Crown FAQ'S
What are dental crowns?
Dental crowns are a type of dental restoration that covers the entire surface of a damaged or decayed tooth. They are typically made from materials like porcelain or ceramic and are custom-designed to fit your specific tooth and bite.
Why might you need a dental crown?
- To restore a tooth that has been damaged or weakened by decay, injury, or root canal treatment.
- To cover a dental implant and replace a missing tooth.
- To improve the appearance of a misshapen or discolored tooth.
- To protect a tooth that has undergone a significant amount of dental work, such as a large filling or multiple root canals.
What types of dental crowns are available?
- Porcelain or ceramic crowns, which are the most popular and offer a natural-looking, durable solution.
- Metal crowns, which are very strong and long-lasting but may not be as aesthetically pleasing as other options.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, which combine the strength of metal with the natural appearance of porcelain.
- Zirconia crowns, which are a newer, high-tech option that offer excellent strength and durability.
How do you care for a dental crown?
Caring for a dental crown is very similar to caring for your natural teeth. You should brush and floss regularly, avoid chewing on hard or sticky foods, and visit your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings. With proper care, a dental crown can last for many years.
Looking for Dental Crowns in Las Vegas?
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced dental practice that offers dental crowns in Las Vegas, Lone Mountain Dental is the best choice for you. Contact us today to learn more and take the first step towards a happier, healthier smile.
"They get you in right away when need be. Friendly staff, excellent hygienist, and very good dentist."
"Dr Tom Godfrey is an excellent dentist. Highly recommended. 👍🏻👍🏻"
"Have searched long and hard for a dentist that l could count on in Vegas.......Lone Mountain Dental has him.......highly recommend anyone looking for a dentist to call....will be glad you did"
"I had an emergency when a very old crown came off and then gave me a tooth ache that wouldn’t quit. They agreed to see me and it was a very good experience and I will now go there for all of my dental work. Thank you to staff for their kindness and really good care."
“Best dentist and fair! I had broken a tooth and was new to Vegas. I was worried about where to go thinking I’d just be taken advantage of. Dr Godfrey at Lone Mountain Dental was a jackpot for me! He told me I had broken the back side of a crown off and gave me options of how to proceed. I felt so great that he didn’t see me as a cash cow or source of income but as a
“Great experience from the front desk to everyone in the back. They seem to enjoy what they do and who they do it with. So they came across very pleasant to me as a patient. I love seeing people do what they are good at doing. And I feel like that's what I experienced here. Great people doing great quality work.”