INVISALIGN® LAS VEGAS
LONE MOUNTAIN DENTAL
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. If you’re considering clear aligners in Las Vegas, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Godfrey’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 1-2 weeks customized for your specific treatment, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Godfrey has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Lone Mountain Dental about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
"They get you in right away when need be. Friendly staff, excellent hygienist, and very good dentist."
"Dr Tom Godfrey is an excellent dentist. Highly recommended. 👍🏻👍🏻"
"Have searched long and hard for a dentist that l could count on in Vegas.......Lone Mountain Dental has him.......highly recommend anyone looking for a dentist to call....will be glad you did"
"I had an emergency when a very old crown came off and then gave me a tooth ache that wouldn’t quit. They agreed to see me and it was a very good experience and I will now go there for all of my dental work. Thank you to staff for their kindness and really good care."
“Best dentist and fair! I had broken a tooth and was new to Vegas. I was worried about where to go thinking I’d just be taken advantage of. Dr Godfrey at Lone Mountain Dental was a jackpot for me! He told me I had broken the back side of a crown off and gave me options of how to proceed. I felt so great that he didn’t see me as a cash cow or source of income but as a
“Great experience from the front desk to everyone in the back. They seem to enjoy what they do and who they do it with. So they came across very pleasant to me as a patient. I love seeing people do what they are good at doing. And I feel like that's what I experienced here. Great people doing great quality work.”